Healthy people don’t often consider their posture as part of their overall health goals, but it is an incredibly important part. For one thing, the posture that you keep is indicative of and contributes to the health of your spine. Without a healthy spine, you can’t do much of anything! It is important to keep your spine as healthy as possible, which is why exercising with care is important and wearing a seatbelt can save your life.
The better posture you seek might not be as hard as you think, either. Using these 3 steps, you can get a better posture so you can feel better and look more professional.
- Strengthen your back – one thing that is going to be key when it comes to your posture is back strength. If you have a strong back, there is a good chance you will be able to stand up tall and sit with good posture. One thing you can do is deadlifts, which are exercises that increase the strength of your lower back.
- Round your shoulders and puff your chest – if you have ever seen a really confident person, they usually have a puffed up chest and really wide stance. That is actually just good posture, which is another advantage of improving this aspect of your body. Just take your shoulders as they are right now, roll them back and lock them into place. Most people have shoulders that are too narrow and it yields a rounded back.
- Foam roll your back – whenever it comes to maintaining your posture, you have to offer support when you can. One way is to get a massage, but this can get expensive. Another alternative is to use a foam roller and roll out your back as best as possible.
The eloquent and knowledgeable author, Cal Newport, has come out with a few different books that make a big difference in the lives of others. One of the biggest books that you will be able to take advantage of is called Deep Work and it is about how to do really deep mental tasks that take the most mental energy and time. However, he talks about strategies and how to do the things in your daily life to have a better experience with deep work without mentioning chemicals or nootropics.
While he did not mention them, nootropics can play a really important role in improving the quality of deep work that you do. Instead of facing down a daunting task on your own, it is possible to easily finish some high quality work with the use of nootropics if you do them the right way.
- Routine and nootropics – one of the biggest parts of getting into a flow state with deep work is the process of routine. By making things a habit, your mind can shut off as to what comes next. It can focus on what you are doing in the moment and how that impacts your life. Most of the time, it is going to help you to take nootropics before your work routine so that you can get the best benefits. For example, taking a coffee in the morning after waking up at the same time will offer your deep work an added punch. We recommend powerful nootropics like oxiracetam for extra focus and concentration.
- Concentration and deep work – as with any type of high quality work, concentration plays a huge role. If you want to get he best work done, you need to have the concentration that can only come from a couple of things. One, make sure all distractions are put away and out of your mind. Second, add some nootropics like phenylpiracetam that are going to improve your ability to focus on the task at hand.